Domain Registrar Transfer Problems via WHMCS

Mac78

Hi.. 

Currently in the process of moving my domains from the horrors of 123-reg to my ENOM resellers account. 
However, I keep getting this message returned when I attempt to accept the order via WHMCS admin and send to ENOM. 

Order Accept Encountered Problems
uk_legal_type - Required value not specified

I understand this is to do with the personal legal type, i.e. UK Limited Company, I have entered the companies house company registration number, but I just keep getting the same error when I try to accept the order and push through to enom. 
I tryed changing the legal type to indervidual and removing the company etc, saving and then accepting the order... but it's the same error.

I just don't seem able to accept the order, and the order just sits pending in WHMCS and ENOM.  

Any help is great appreciated. 

22 hours ago, Mac78 said:

Currently in the process of moving my domains from the horrors of 123-reg to my ENOM resellers account. 
However, I keep getting this message returned when I attempt to accept the order via WHMCS admin and send to ENOM. 

personally, i'd make the transfers outside of WHMCS and then you're dealing with eNom direct... then once transfers are complete, you can manually add the domains to WHMCS.

however, if you want to do the transfers through WHMCS, do the domains have a legal type value already assigned to them (or are those values empty)?

Hi @Mac78,

I had exactly the same back in May with no timeline on the resolution from ENOM.

It would seem that ENOM have had major issues since the GDPR compliance work they undertook back in May with all the *.uk domain names.

There are numerous threads on here detailing the various issues e.g. registrant information being changed on transfer, registrations failing etc.

It may be worth using another registrar just to get your clients domain registered in the short term.