One time fee does not show at check out

Hello,

I could find an answer in this community. I created a Product Type of type Others. the price is set to "One Time" and $400. When I check out, it does not show "One Time" and customer might think it is a recurring fee! Please see 2 screen shots. Please advise 

Thank You.

WHMCS_1.jpg

WHMCS_2.jpg

17 hours ago, JOTSYS said:

I created a Product Type of type Others. the price is set to "One Time" and $400. When I check out, it does not show "One Time" and customer might think it is a recurring fee! Please see 2 screen shots. Please advise 

generally, if there's a recurring cost, it says so in the order summary box - the lack of it saying that, means it's one-time... though it won't explicitly say that to the user at this stage - it will when it gets to viewcart.

6Cho4ve.png

if you want to show it earlier, then your simplest option would be to edit the ordersummary.tpl template and change ~ line 6...

<span class="pull-left">{$producttotals.productinfo.name}</span>

to...

<span class="pull-left">{$producttotals.productinfo.name} {if $producttotals.billingcycle eq 'onetime'}({$producttotals.billingcyclefriendly}) {/if}</span>

then if the product is a one-time only, it will say so in the current language...

HRu1Xf1.png

or I suppose if you don't want to edit the templates, just rename the product to "Website Development (One-Time)" and that would achieve the same thing (without translation though). thanks.png

2 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Setup fees will not show when they are set . to $0

but as you can see from both screenshots, they do in order summary... unless you're talking about the viewcart stage. 🙂

18 hours ago, JOTSYS said:

But I though it would show it like this automatically: 

Order Summary:
xxxx
xxxx

afraid not - you'd have to edit the template to adjust the output to how you describe.