When one of my clients replys to a support ticket open on their account, it shows up in someone elses account?

Jessie Abernathy

Has anyone ever had this happen?

Here are some screenshots

Joshua Harris from Raw Money Entertainment for some reason when he posts his content in the support ticket (im assuming he hits "Reply") it puts the content into Dionysus Gray's account (notice the mp3 file in Dionysus Gray's support ticket in one of the screenshots)

Is this a common issue where I don't have something configured correctly?  I've had to manually take the replys to the tickets and put them into his account, why is this happening?

Screenshot_20181021_120426.png

Screenshot_20181021_120442.png

Screenshot_20181021_120515.png

Screenshot_20181021_120601.png

18 hours ago, Jessie Abernathy said:

Is this a common issue where I don't have something configured correctly?  I've had to manually take the replies to the tickets and put them into his account, why is this happening?

the answer is no - it wouldn't be much of a support solution if replies regularly get posted to the wrong client! 🙂

18 hours ago, Jessie Abernathy said:

Joshua Harris from Raw Money Entertainment for some reason when he posts his content in the support ticket (im assuming he hits "Reply") it puts the content into Dionysus Gray's account

don't assume, try to reproduce it - login as him and add a reply to an existing ticket thread and see what happens... in fact, ideally do that twice - once using your Zomex custom template, and again using Six (just to rule out the template being the cause of the problem) - it shouldn't be, but no harm in double-checking.

ultimately, this might be one to open a ticket with Support about - there may be a corruption somewhere in the database... but first see what happens when you try to reproduce the error yourself.