Email marketer for domains

stormy

I need to find a way to email customers that have only registered domains and not purchased hosting, so I can try to sell them hosting 🙂

There was no way of doing that with the email marketer 4 years ago (when I last asked support about it). Is there any workaround today?

18 hours ago, stormy said:

I need to find a way to email customers that have only registered domains and not purchased hosting, so I can try to sell them hosting 🙂

that's going to be a SQL query seeing which domain values are in tbldomains but not in tblhosting...

18 hours ago, stormy said:

There was no way of doing that with the email marketer 4 years ago (when I last asked support about it). Is there any workaround today?

not that i'm aware of - I suppose if you could identify these clients, assign them to a client group, you could use the Mass Mail Tool using that client group.. or export those details and use an external option... but I wouldn't think that the Marketer would be a valid solution for this.

Expanding on this, it wouldn't be terribly hard to do, I might give it a shot.

1. Create a new "No hosting" client group.

2. SQL query seeing which domain values are in tbldomains but not in tblhosting -> identifying clients -> adding to the new group.

3. A hook after ordering that removes client from the group if they order hosting.

Then I can reach them with the mass marketer when needed. That's pretty nifty!