Vultr Module is broken (Vultr support not helping)

Logman

Does no-one use the Vultr WHMCS module? Since we've upgraded to 7.6 and PHP 7.2 it is just broken. Reports an error with the API configuration. This was working fine before. Vultr support are not interested. After a week of back and forth they just said I have to switch to WHMCS 7.5. I don't know if a downgrade is even possible. I can't be the only one using it and the only one running WHMCS 7.6 and PHP 7.2. Super frustrating.

41 minutes ago, Logman said:

Does no-one use the Vultr WHMCS module? Since we've upgraded to 7.6 and PHP 7.2 it is just broken. Reports an error with the API configuration. This was working fine before. Vultr support are not interested. After a week of back and forth they just said I have to switch to WHMCS 7.5. I don't know if a downgrade is even possible. I can't be the only one using it and the only one running WHMCS 7.6 and PHP 7.2. Super frustrating.

Was your Vultr module provided by them or another vendor? What errors do you get?

Edited by yggdrasil

Strange. We managed to get it fixed with Vultr support help. They provided the unencoded files and the API could connect. There was one PHP error that had to be fixed in their code in that version. But finally we have the module working again. Vultr were able to replicate my issues so not sure why yours is working without issue.