Ignore Specific Payment Method for Maxmind Fraud Protection

Is it possible at all to disable a specific payment from being checked by the maxmind fraud protection? I don't want maxmind to check when PayPal is used only when credit cards are used. This may be a topic for the developers corner, but if there is no easy way to do this in the admin area, can a hook possibly be made to ignore a PayPal payment?

The reason for this is that I have almost no fraud when PayPal is used but I have enough fraud for credit card payments to want to use maxmind for those payments. In the past I have had really bad issues with maxmind rejecting legitimate customers and I myself being a legitimate customer have also been rejected by maxmind and was denied service from a company that I wanted to purchase from so I only want to use it with credit cards to avoid such things.