Align Product description left

Logman

4 minutes ago, Logman said:

Hi guys, how do I align the production description left so my arrows all line up neatly?

one way would be to edit /templates/six (or custom)/css/custom.css and add...

#order-premium_comparison .price-table-container .price-table ul li {
    text-align:left !important;
}

that should align all text in that section to the left.

Hello @Logman

You should be able to do this by adding a section to the custom.css file.

Depending on the cart theme (order-premium_comparison I think this one is) you can add something like the following should work for you:

#order-premium_comparison .price-table-container .price-table ul li {

text-align: left;

}

5 minutes ago, redit said:

Sorry @brian! didn't see your reply until I'd posted mine.

lol no worries - at least we're singing off the same hymn sheet.

besides, I want other users answering questions here... as long as the OP gets an answer, and that answer is helpful, I couldn't care less who answers. 👍

@Logman glad to hear it worked for you, just as a side note. If you need to do anything else with CSS always put it into the custom.css file as this 'should' not get overwritten with any updates.

@brian! I think its just a confidence thing but I'm working on it, don't mind been told that I'm wrong though.

1 minute ago, redit said:

just as a side note. If you need to do anything else with CSS always put it into the custom.css file as this 'should' not get overwritten with any updates.

just to correct @redit, if you haven't renamed the "Six" folder, then the auto-updater WILL attempt to overwrite the custom.css  - though it will warn you first.

3 minutes ago, redit said:

don't mind been told that I'm wrong though.

lol - see above. 😛

technically, you could get around that by using a hook to load another custom css file that won't be overwritten during an update - but we really shouldn't need to go to such lengths.

3 minutes ago, brian! said:

just to correct @redit, if you haven't renamed the "Six" folder, then the auto-updater WILL attempt to overwrite the custom.css  - though it will warn you first.

Sorry I made an assumption that it would have been a custom theme/copy of the theme.

1 minute ago, redit said:

Sorry I made an assumption that it would have been a custom theme/copy of the theme.

Assumption correct. 🙂 Using a theme from Impressive Themes. Just upgraded to 7.6 and finally switched to PHP 7.2 after languishing on 7.0.13 for ages. Holy shiiiiiiiiiiit. Just had to nuke a bunch of plugins and get updates from other providers. Basically took up all my day. 

Yea, we have a dev site setup and ran the update there without issues. I didn't think to check the theme from a client's POV. And then I started clicking around the Addon and Product pages and got errors from all the plugins encoded with IonCube. Lesson learned.