Reseller module for whmcs

Hello,

I wonder if someone can build a reseller module for whmcs .  means if a company use that module, their sub resellers can connect it with their whmcs . 

whmcs for the cancellation submission in the sub-reseller account . also for a particular support department, they can connect it and do same.If IP whitelist, reboot, reload, shutdown feature inside the main company so that the sub reseller can connect it 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So in case you are still looking for this...

As a matter of fact we are already working on two reseller modules one of which fits your requirements and even has some extra features that I am sure you would like. It will take a bit time until it is completed as we have other projects with higher priority, BUT if you can wait a bit for it then you will be able to pretty much get it for a fraction of what you would have to pay if you were to hire a developer to build it for you from the scratch.

If you would like to know more just write here what you want to know and I will be happy to share more details with you and answer your questions :)