customer dont see all invoices

Good Day,

at the moment i used whmcs with version 7.2.3 - and the theme OrDomainCV4. 

I have the problem, the customers dont see all invoices. 

example: customer xyz have 43 payed invoices, but he only can see 10 (look like screenshot)

the customer dont see a button for the next page, an can so not see all invoices.

Same problem if the customer set show 50 in the list - the customer see always only 10 invoices.

IMG_9581.thumb.JPG.229d561e21df3e3f87193f6a476d436c.JPG

any body have a idea what can i do?

Themeslook the author of this theme mean, this is a problem of whmcs (https://www.themelooks.com/support/forums/topic/payment-display-problem/#post-3467). I changed any files for this theme to the standart file, but no fix. I have no idea... maybe any body can help.

best regards

• WHMCS Staff

Hi @Xantron,

I'd like to invite you to open a support ticket with us for this so that we can perform some troubleshooting steps for you.

To quickly open a support ticket, you can click here.

Please make sure to submit your access details securely within the ticket so that we can access your installation and if possible, provide access to your filesystem so that we may also investigate your PHP Error Logs.

Best regards,

Peter Bishop
Technical Analyst 

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, jeffuk said:

I have a had a customer report the same thing after we upgraded to 8.1.0. I can see all invoice admin side but the customer can only see 10 invoice client side. He has over 90 invoices.

this is a known bug with v8.1...

there is a hotfix available for it - installing that should resolve your issue.