Expiring Date same as Order date

hello,

i have a problem when my clients buy a hosting plan the expiration date always is set as same as order date, ¿how can i fix it?

Captura.PNG.db4386d5f5fbd87646b6697e635d80cc.PNG

in that image you can see that register date an expiring date are the same, expiring date must be Monday,april 23rd, 2018 not Friday, March 23rd, 2018

Please help me to fix it

thank you

6 hours ago, yildavilla said:

i have a problem when my clients buy a hosting plan the expiration date always is set as same as order date, ¿how can i fix it?

in that image you can see that register date an expiring date are the same, expiring date must be Monday,april 23rd, 2018 not Friday, March 23rd, 2018

@yildavilla I think it's because of your "Order Days Grace" setting...

https://docs.whmcs.com/Ordering_Tab#Order_Days_Grace

You can grant your customers a grace period to make their first payment on an order before an invoice becomes overdue (thus avoiding late fees). Useful for the delay in setting up standing order and direct debit instructions.

by default, it will be set at 0, and so invoice date and due date will be the same - you will need to change it to a larger value, e.g 28 or 30... and then due date will be X days after the invoice date.

setup -> general settings -> ordering -> order days grace

Ajustes -> Configuración general -> Pedidos -> Orden, días de gracia

SaoAYyQ.png

because months will have a different number of days in them, I don't think you'll be able to make it exactly one month after the due date, but 30 days would be a good approximation... although I suppose that you could always change the amount 10 times a year when the number of days in the month changes! :smile2:

5 hours ago, brian! said:

@yildavilla I think it's because of your "Order Days Grace" setting...

https://docs.whmcs.com/Ordering_Tab#Order_Days_Grace

by default, it will be set at 0, and so invoice date and due date will be the same - you will need to change it to a larger value, e.g 28 or 30... and then due date will be X days after the invoice date.

setup -> general settings -> ordering -> order days grace

Ajustes -> Configuración general -> Pedidos -> Orden, días de gracia

SaoAYyQ.png

because months will have a different number of days in them, I don't think you'll be able to make it exactly one month after the due date, but 30 days would be a good approximation... although I suppose that you could always change the amount 10 times a year when the number of days in the month changes! :smile2:

Thanks for your reply, i changed it to 30, but expiring date is still the same as order, even when invoice is paid

13 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Hi @yildavilla

Are you using a custom theme at all?  Has the invoice been paid when this is showing?  

hello thank you for your reply, i don't have any custom theme. Yes the invoice was paid and additionally service is not getting active automatically when pay is made

2 hours ago, yildavilla said:

hello thank you for your reply, i don't have any custom theme. Yes the invoice was paid and additionally service is not getting active automatically when pay is made

On your product settings do you have it Setup to Activate Automatically when payment is received?

13 hours ago, yildavilla said:

Thanks for your reply, i changed it to 30, but expiring date is still the same as order, even when invoice is paid

changing the value won't change existing orders/invoices (you can edit them manually), but for new orders, it will use the value in the settings....GWilVFW.png