additional fields for Domain register

nimafire

https://docs.whmcs.com/Additional_Domain_Fields

Additional domain fields (also commonly referred to as Extended Attributes) define the information required by domain registries for a given TLD.

When a domain registry requires the information, a domain name will fail to register successfully unless the values are provided.

Typical information requested by domain registries include things such as Registrant Legal Type, Registered Entity Name, etc..

for you, it would be along the lines of..

$additionaldomainfields[".xyz"][] = array("Name" => "Terms Confirm", "LangVar" => "xyzterms", "Type" => "tickbox", "Description" => "I confirm that I have read this <a href=\"https://www.google.com\">link</a> before registering", "Required" => true);

U3_YL4vp_PQeu_Ouoo_LEf_8ew.png

16 hours ago, MaikelVE said:

Hi! Is there an option to set a value option to predefine a textbox.

yes, you use a "Default" value.

$additionaldomainfields[".xyz"][] = array("Name" => "Terms Confirm", "LangVar" => "xyzterms", "Type" => "text", "Size" => "20", "Default" => "Brian222", "Required" => true);

ha7hb7x.png

1 hour ago, nimafire said:

is there an option to add field for all tlds?

not in the sense of using wildcards (AFAIK) - the work around would be to create a custom entry and link each of the TLDs to use it...

<?php

$additionaldomainfields['custom'][] = array(
   "Name" => "Free Email Address #1",
   "Type" => "text",
   "Size" => "30",
);

$additionaldomainfields['.co.uk'] = $additionaldomainfields['custom'];
$additionaldomainfields['.com'] = $additionaldomainfields['custom'];

so in the above example, i've created a custom field that won't be used by any TLD - but then i've assigned .co.uk and .com to use the custom field... so registrations of those two TLDs will use it, other TLDs won't.... then it's a case of adding each TLD you want to use the custom field(s) as i've done for .co.uk and .com :idea: