(Help) Domain not assigned to a registrar module

KyleJ144

Hey, Guys

How do i link the domain registration to a module as I am using Enom and when a client is registering a domain then it goes into the module queue and when i click on retry then i get this error Domain not assigned to a registrar module

I have enclosed screentshots of what i mean. 

Thanks I advance

Domain.png

Domain 2.png

https://docs.whmcs.com/Enom#Troubleshooting

User not permitted from this IP address
This error message indicates that you haven't yet allowed your server's IP to access your Enom account via the API. You have to do this by opening a ticket to Enom's API department before you can use the integration.

The IP you need to authorize is typically the main shared IP of the server, usually most easily found from the IP your WHMCS license is assigned to, but if you're unsure or neither of those IPs work, then Enom can assist and advise you of the IP they see your connection tests as coming from via a support ticket.

In order to use the Enom API, you must first contact them and let them know the server IP address where you will be connecting from (the server IP address where you have WHMCS installed). This is part of Enom's security measures to prevent unauthorised users being able to submit registration requests to your account.

• Login to your account on the Enom website
  • Navigate to Resellers > Manage > API
  • Enter your server's IP address into the "New" field
  • Click "Add"
Failure to do this will result in you seeing the error message, "Registrar Error Invalid Client IP"