Cron Ion Cube Error

Hello friends, 

I have recently set up a cron job in my cPanel, following the directions found here https://docs.whmcs.com/Crons However, I am receiving an error about ionCube and I don't understand what it is I'm supposed to do. Any assistance would be great. Thanks in advance!

ERROR EMAIL (posted exactly as the email is, only text)

<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  <br>The file <b>/home/kimtown/public_html/billing/crons/cron.php</b> was encoded with the PHP 5.6 ionCube Encoder and requires PHP 5.6 to be installed. in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />

Thanks,

Kim

Do you have access to everything else? I mean, everything else shows up without any problems at all? If that's the case, then it's likely you're trying to use another version of php to access this. Check with your host, make sure that you're using the right php CLI, so that you're actually using php 5.6.

22 minutes ago, twhiting9275 said:

Do you have access to everything else? I mean, everything else shows up without any problems at all? If that's the case, then it's likely you're trying to use another version of php to access this. Check with your host, make sure that you're using the right php CLI, so that you're actually using php 5.6.

Thank you for your response. Yes, I can access everything with no problems. It’s just this corn job that throws an error. 

I contacted my host first and they told me they were unable to help with corn jobs and that I needed to contact a website programmer. Lol That actually sounds silly but okay. So that’s where I am. I don’t know anything about ioncube so I’m not even sure where to start.