Please update, either rules, or enforcement. thank you

twhiting9275

Per rules:

1. Your signature may include links, however, please ensure these are reasonable (no more than 4) and they must not include Referral/Affiliate links. This includes pricing and plan details
  2. Signatures may not contain more than 4 lines at a 1024x768 resolution
  3. Please do not sell or rent your signature space, your signature is yours alone.
  4. Where your signature does not comply with these rules you may be asked to alter or remove it

That's all well and good, but, per enforcement:

Signature Restrictions
Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

1.  Maximum of 2 images
  2.  Maximum of 1 URL
  3.  Maximum of 3 lines

Rules are grand, but this should be pretty seamless, and enforced across the board

Thanks!

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your interest in community policy. This year, we will be enforcing rules more actively across the board and will be updating the signature policy shortly.

I have noticed a few instances when you have come close to breaking some of our guidelines too.

For example, the below would be considered inflammatory under section 2 of the guidelines

19 hours ago, twhiting9275 said:

I'm not talking cheap hacks that can't code their way outside of [insertframeworkhere] or [insertapihere]. I

Other instances include where you have called other members out publically for linking to another thread rather than providing the answer and then gone ahead and linked to posts on your own site in other threads.

Please consider this a friendly reminder.