WHMCS Fake Renewal Offer Email

ecayer

Got the below email from WHMCS and at first I was very excited to receive a savings of $20. However when i click on the link, there was no such offer and the price did remain the same.

Can someone from WHMCS please advise why you are sending such fake offer that is not real or valid. 

Support and Updates Access Expires Soon

Renew today to ensure uninterrupted access to the very latest in new features & developments plus access to our Technical Support team whenever you need them.

Expires in 30 Days

Renew for 12 months and save $20

Active Support and Updates ensure you are always getting the best WHMCS experience by providing you with access to the latest new features, compatibility updates and bug fixes. Plus with support, you get access to our Technical Support team who are available 24 hours a day to help you whenever you need it.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for choosing WHMCS. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to manage your billing needs.

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Removed PII - Please remember to remove sensitive information before posting to the community.

Hello @ecayer

Thanks for your post, I apologise for the confusion, however as @sentq has indicated you do save $20 by renewing annually as the 12-month support & upgrades price is $99.95 vs $59.95 for semi-annual which equates to $119.90 saving you $20 by renewing for a full year.

I will flag this thread to our Marketing Team so they are aware of your Feedback

2 minutes ago, ecayer said:

Thanks @WHMCS ChrisD, please check your PM.

Hi Ecayer, 

I haven't received anything as my private messages are disabled due to abuse, please use "Report Post" for any moderation requests regarding posts, the WHMCS.Community Assistance board for any community specific feedback or open a ticket with Support for any sensitive information.