After upgrade 7.4 error vendor/paragonie/random_compat/lib/random_bytes_mcrypt.php:73

altomarketing

As i have no reply from ticket, i start this post , so community can help me.

I upgrade to 7.4 and now when i try to create a new customer from admin i receive:

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again.
If the problem persists, please contact us.
For additional assistance, please reference the WHMCS TroubleShooting Guide »

exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not gather sufficient random data' in /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/paragonie/random_compat/lib/random_bytes_mcrypt.php:73
Stack trace:
#0 /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/ramsey/uuid/src/Generator/RandomBytesGenerator.php(34): random_bytes(16)
#1 /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/ramsey/uuid/src/UuidFactory.php(216): Ramsey\Uuid\Generator\RandomBytesGenerator->generate(16)
#2 /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/ramsey/uuid/src/Uuid.php(674): Ramsey\Uuid\UuidFactory->uuid4()
#3 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/clientfunctions.php(0): Ramsey\Uuid\Uuid::uuid4()
#4 /home/myuser/public_html/nuevo/clientsadd.php(0): addClient('Marta', 'Canale', 'Hotel Victoria ...', 'hotelvictoriaco...', '', '', '', '', '', 'AR', '', 'canale+colon', '', '', 'on', Array)
#5 {main}

How to start debugging the problem?

Edited by altomarketing