I can not register a domain with enom through my whmcs. 

Dear admin

I have reseller hosting and I already configure enom with my whmcs. I can check domain through my whmcs area. After check out and conform the order my whmcs receive the order. 

Dear Sir

I can not register a domain with enom through my whmcs. 

when I check out and conform the order I can find the order in my whmcs. I accept the the order manually as I set the same. After accept Cpanel automatically create but domain did not register through my customer client area shows the domain is active. but when I checked the same domain availability it says it is available. 

Please help me in this regards. 

Enom has some less-than-ideal rules for reselling with their API. I remember that there was a slow process of manually opening a ticket for any added IPs you wanted to have "whitelisted", 

Kind of antiquated in the way that their whole platform was setup. I typically look for API integrations to avoid having to manually interact with a web interface. 

In order to integrate with their API, however,you are required to have lots of manual interaction with their support desk, which is slow. 

It could be 48 hours before your hear back. Hopefully, there is not a paid domain registration sitting the queue. but sadly this is the only time you know that your integration is not functioning properly or is missing an IP address.

Great alternatives exist. I personally have found the OnlineNIC Registrar Module is one the most reliable and easiest Registrar to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 4:39 AM, WHMCS John said:

Hi @ab3391,

@radwebhosting eNom now allow self-whitelisting of IPs in both test and live environments.

It's a little late as we've been happily using the OnlineNIC facilities for years. I cannot blame WHMCS for their devotion to Enom, however. That was the perfect business relationship. 

Maybe WHMCS can strike up some partnership with other registrars.