Regional Domains Whois Information Related Help

PK Domain

Hello i am new to this forum, i need information regarding WHMCS. I know we can check domain availability and manage order, payment and lot of stuff using this software. But is there any way to check Whois information or ownership of unavailable domains right through the domain search bar of WHMCS. I have a new website https://www.pkdomain.com.pk/  in which i want to provide my customers the option to check the ownership details if a domain is already registered. So kindly tell me can WHMCS help me in this regard. Thank you.

10 hours ago, PK Domain said:

in which i want to provide my customers the option to check the ownership details if a domain is already registered. So kindly tell me can WHMCS help me in this regard.

I haven't tested the above on v7.4.1, but I can see no obvious reason why it wouldn't still work. :idea:

one word of warning that I would give about allowing customers to view whois details, would that it might contribute towards you hitting whois lookup limits and having your IP blocked by the registry, or starting to get incorrect results and losing sales - offhand, I can't recall if .pk impose whois lookup limits, but it's something to consider.