Developing a WHMCS OnePage Ajax Order Form

RactStudio

Hi, I'm Developing a WHMCS OnePage PREMIUM Ajax based Order Form (Complete Single Page Check out).

I got one question in mind that is there enough customers need for one page ajax based order form?

Cause it will be a premium order form.

So, If I don't get enough customers to buy the product, therefore, it will very bad for me.

Already 75% works are done. 10-20 days later it will be sold in Codecanyon.

You can find the order form development progress on my website.

What do you think?

Would you personally have any need for ajax based one-page order form?

Note: Already we created a creative, colorful and advanced order form. You can check out the order form from here.

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Advertising is restricted to the third party forums, links and sales information removed

On 10/26/2017 at 8:57 AM, WebsiteIntegrations said:

I would say that yes there is a demand. And as long as your pricing option is better then the only current one page checkout that i know of (that costs around $200!) you should have good sales.

Yes, I know about that one. Our price will maybe $69 for a single site. Also, our functionality and quality will be far better than them. I believe it will be very useful for any whmcs user. Very easy to use but unique.

Thanks for your comment :)

• 1 month later...

ajax-hosting-cart-1180x600.thumb.png.ab5b5162cfc8a3af7d53525b7b344d2c.png

Today we launch this product :)  Please have a look at it and tell us what do you think about it :)

Powerful AJAX Hosting Cart (WHMCS Order Form Template) - Complete One-Page Order, Config & Checkout. It is an AJAX-Based high quality, native, responsive, modern, colorful and Complete One-Page Order, Config & Checkout WHMCS order form template. This WHMCS Order Form Template is Created from Scratch. So, it is much faster and secure than other similar order forms available on the market today. Created by experienced WHMCS developers. This order form template is the most advanced and powerful complete one-page AJAX based WHMCS order form template available on today's earth.

Buy Now from Codecanyon | Documentation | Live Demo Preview

ajax-cart-screenshoots-1.thumb.png.09ec3e78d005a78f21865735cf9bd74a.png

features-v2.2-promo-min.thumb.png.d9eeae735b1c0f6e004c012ed91cea7c.png

ajax-based-3-step.thumb.png.b3eac67d82a5b33fc923ed7a8008fee9.png

ajax-cart-screenshoots2.png

ajax-icon-400x400.png

special-50off-price.png

• 4 weeks later...

I’m looking for a custom one page order form. Below are my requirements:

As far as the order form it should be just like the one at :
https://checkout.hostgator.com/signup/shared/29/36/FREEUPGRADE3

With the same exact functionality and look.

1) Choose Domain Name (with 2 tabs just like HostGator has: 
Register New Domain
I Already Own This Domain

2) The customer can enter there new domain name and it will check right there if its available and will give them suggestions for other ones. If the domain name is taken it will tell them and also offer suggestions for other ones.

Everything else needs to also look like HostGator including the ability for us to add add-on options if we want to just like HostGator has on step 4.

EVERYTHING NEEDS TO FUNCTION JUST LIKE IT DOES ON HOSTGATOR ORDER FORM AND BE ON 1 PAGE JUST LIKE ON HOSTGATOR.

ALL FIELDS NEED TO BE JUST LIKE ON HOSTGATOR INCLUDING THE ERROR CHECKING IF SOMEONE TYPES SOMETHING WRONG JUST LIKE ON HOSTGATOR.

Please let me know if you are able to complete this project and how we would be able to use this new order form in our WHMCS. If this project turns out good we have more that we need to make custom and will use your company as well.