Product Addons - custom fields not being requested

Si

Well I stuffed a suggestion into the feature request system outlining the interest in this given the page views this thread alone has gotten let alone being the top 3 result when looking this up on Google. Clearly there is interest and even if there wasn't, the current implementation contains bugs and is essentially just a copy paste job from the normal product custom fields so honestly, finishing that copy paste should not be a matter of national security.

This, among the various other lackluster implementations, is really cause for me to look elsewhere in regards to billing systems. Times be changing and things getting more complex I think we all agreed to call progress, which leaves behind those unwilling to adapt in the slightest. In this case just finishing a copy paste and properly implementing something that adds functionality some might want for their product stack. I feel like I entered crazy world or something, given the ease of this request and simplicity of completing it, not doing so is utterly bewildering to me. I'll update once the link to request is live.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's been approved I guess, at least the under review thing is gone:

https://requests.whmcs.com/idea/add-product-addon-custom-fields-to-order-forms

Guess vote for it and maybe, just maybe, yea I still have hopes and dreams, this will be looked into. Not saying anything, I had a look, it's a copy paste job, literally, it's that simple an intern could do it, I'd do it, that's an offer.

• 2 years later...