Bring back developers sites to those PROPERLY working

twhiting9275

Since we're no longer allowed to post replies to 60 day old threads (WTH, Chris?!?!?), a new one is needed I guess. Same problem as before, developers.whmcs.com is missing hundreds of entries , things are being just flat out ignored here.

Compare archive.org to what is on the current sites

Replace the missing documentation

I realize this is really, really hard work and all, but we didn't screw this up in the first place

Archive Hooks Docs

Archive API Docs

Show some respect for your clients here

This should never have been moved out without validation that these were in place, to begin with.

Hi Tom,

This is back to 180 days, there was a period where I dropped this down to 60 to bring a few users post on old threads under control, rather than banning or moving people to pre-moderation I do try to make use of some of the community settings, which in this instance solved the issue and allowed the users to continue posting.

In regards to the docs, as you've been advised before the Hooks and API Lists come direct from the Source Code, please open a Bug Report for the missing one and the team can get these fixed up

the hooks and api lists as these are pulled directly from the doc blocks in the source code itself.

Chris,

You fail to see the point here. It's not our obligation to 'open up a support ticket' each and every damn time. We're not on your payroll, and this is far too tedious to do, seriously

It's your obligation (as a company, not you as an individual) to correct issues as they're pointed out.

Use the links mentioned above

Replace the missing documentation

This shouldn't even be an issue, it should have been done months ago, when this was brought up originally.

Why have you placed the burden of work on your paying clients here? Why should we have to open up a ticket every time to correct something you (as a company) screwed up royally?