Widget resize in 7.1

foxnetwork

Since upgrading to 7.1 the open invoices widget no longer exits. I added it again from an earlier version which worked fine but now we have 3 columns its a bit harder to read. Is there a way to make it use 2 columns instead of the one. It has the old code so unsure how to tell it to do this

Any help appreciated

Also in 7.1, the "To-Do List" widget sorts all the oldest (oldest due date) "Postponed" messages on the top, wich make the widget useless for me who have a lot of postponed messages every day.

Also it is a pain that clearing the browser cache is resetting the settings for widgets. There is not many settings left, however it is still posibble to minimize widgets, but there is no point of doing that if the setting is only remembered in a cookie.

After upgrading to newest WHMCS, I find my self only working in the top horisontal menu, and never look below that line when I am on the front page. I hate all of the current widgets. They have absolute no value for me in the current implementation.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst
Since upgrading to 7.1 the open invoices widget no longer exits. I added it again from an earlier version which worked fine but now we have 3 columns its a bit harder to read. Is there a way to make it use 2 columns instead of the one. It has the old code so unsure how to tell it to do this

Any help appreciated

In reply to the op, it is possible to make a widget use 2 columns, but it would require updating the widget to use the new AbstractWidget class. There isn't a way to make a legacy widget use the 2 column setup at this time.

I agree, also in 7.1 you cannot rearrange the widgets to suit you

We will be adding additional functionality that allows hiding and moving widgets in a future 7.x release.

-Eddy