Customer Cancellations (v3.4.1 --->)

Si

Hi,

Thanks for the new updates and fixes in v3.4.1 Matt.

One question about the new cancellations feature. How do we move cancellation requests issued by customers (Open Requests) to closed (completed requests)?

I only see a delete option with open requests.

Thanks

Si

Change the status from terminated to canceled.

John

Never ceases to amaze me. Its always more simple than you think its gonna be with WHMCS. (my excuse is I moved from modernbill) lol

love the extra statuses of cancelled and fraud.

Thanks John. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

i sure wish cancellations though were done automatically as specified. As in they actually were automatically canceled at the end of the billing period or right away as the customer specified. Obviously this would only work with modules that supported this.

• WHMCS CEO
i sure wish cancellations though were done automatically as specified. As in they actually were automatically canceled at the end of the billing period or right away as the customer specified. Obviously this would only work with modules that supported this.

Which they are so it does exactly what you want.

Matt

The "at end of billing period" are done automatically :D

The "immediate" ones I personally prefer to have the option to dissaude the client from making tha choice - quite often it's cancelled in order to order a different product , or move control panels etc, and having it wipe all their files would create more support work than going in once a day and checking the due cancellations.

The "at end of billing period" are done automatically :D

The "immediate" ones I personally prefer to have the option to dissaude the client from making tha choice - quite often it's cancelled in order to order a different product , or move control panels etc, and having it wipe all their files would create more support work than going in once a day and checking the due cancellations.

Your right about the immediate. I didnt realize end of billing period worked. Is that a special setting i need to enable?

... having it wipe all their files would create more support work than going in once a day and checking the due cancellations.
In cpanel 11, you can create /scripts/prekillacct and put code in there to backup the account being deleted prior to deletion. A nice timesaver; it becomes almost trivial to restore.