Blank pages after upgrade to V7

Hello, i have spent hours trying to get this to work and i am quite sure that its something very simple.

I get blank pages, i have added the lines in the config file to display errors and still get blank pages with no error messages.

I have tried using default template folders too and checks config paths are good, this was a happy 6.3.1 install before without issue.

Licence connection test says;

Verifying Required PHP Functions ... Ok

Testing Connection to 'https://a.licensing.whmcs.com/1.0/test'...

URL resolves to 208.74.120.154 ... Ok

Response Code: 200

Connection Successful!

Php is 7.0.1 and that seems to be fine on the default iis page and indeed when i do a info page.

(x86) if i try the 64bit version i get ioncube and curl issues.

Ioncube is all updated too.

If its a clue i get a single line in the client area saying "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution"

I am a hardware man not software and i am having a good go to solve this out so i can get my radius server running again just need a gentle nudge.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also its windows 2008 64bit, service pack 2, iis 7

- - - Updated - - -

Should i be trying php 5.6 i was on 5.4.45

- - - Updated - - -

tried short open tags on but thats not it.

did you take a look at the WHMCS v7 system requirements - specifically the comments about windows servers ?

http://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements

* We validate WHMCS to run in Linux based environments running the Apache web server. Other environments such as Windows based configurations may experience compatibility issues and are not supported.

i've read other threads of Windows users having difficulty getting v7 to run - i'm not suggesting it can't be done, just that you may run into many similar issues going forward with v7.

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?118610-Running-WHMCS-on-Windows-Server-Whats-it-been-like-for-you

Hi phillmobile,

Thanks for your post on the community forums.

Whilst we haven't tested on Windows a number of users have this running successfully

Should i be trying php 5.6 i was on 5.4.45.

Yes, you do need to be running at least PHP 5.6 for WHMCS v7.x you'll also need to be running on at least ionCube Loaders 5.0.21 or later I believe the latest version for Windows is 6.0.6

Please let us know if you have any other questions.