upgrade 6.0.0 to 7.0

Hello,

I now get this error..?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /whmcs/install/ on this server.

Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

This is when I chmod it to 644 the dirs and the files to 755. When I chmod install folder to 777 it just shows a white screen

I turned on error display for php for bit and it shows below error somehow?

"Fatal error: Class 'ComposerAutoloaderInitcdc18b5c9775a1b0dd74ed6015ab4b93' not found in"

This was fine before i tried to update and then restore a backup..? I cant find anything on this error either

I also installed a new installation of whmcs and that does power up but to get the data from the old into the new I pointed it to the old database and then when I try to login it says

Down for Maintenance (Err 2)

An upgrade is currently in progress... Please come back soon...

I already read now that that's what happening when you use and old database.. is there a fix for it?

Hello Arjanvr,

Glad to hear you have it sorted WHMCS v7 does have new PHP & ionCube Loader requirement for both PHP 5.6 & especially PHP 7 these need to be installed before upgrading:

Version 7.0.0 System Requirements: WHMCS v7 minimum system requirements are PHP 5.6 and stable IonCube Loader 5.0.21 or later. WHMCS v7 also supports PHP 7 - in order to ensure complete compatibility, please install the latest Ioncube loader 6.0.2 or later.