Can't see WHMCS page after v7 upgrade

Hi, I did the upgrade to V7, I had an error message as follow

"Fatal error: The file /home/***/public_html/whmcs/install/install.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0"

This as been resolved but when I go to my client area all I see is the footer "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution" and nothing else.

Thank you

Hello R0Bzombie,

This indicates that your server is not compatible with minimum system requirements for the ionCube Loader i've copied them below, please ask your host to upgrade your PHP & ionCube Versions

• Version 7.0.0 System Requirements: WHMCS v7 minimum system requirements are PHP 5.6 and stable IonCube Loader 5.0.21 or later. WHMCS v7 also supports PHP 7 - in order to ensure complete compatibility, please install the latest Ioncube loader 6.0.2 or later.

In Regards to the blank client area try enabling errors by logging into your Admin Area and going to Setup -> General Settings -> Other Show errors. If you are using a custom template it may not be compatible with WHMCS v7

If you can not get into your admin area try adding the following to your configuration.php file:

$display_errors = true;

$display_errors = E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE;

Hi ROBzombie,

Ok, there's a few things it could be heres a few things to try.

Start with this troubleshoot page:http://docs.whmcs.com/Blank_Pages

If none of that helps then:

1. Rename your Modules, Includes & Vender directories to Old_ and then upload a fresh set of v7 files. If this works it could be a module or hook

2. Try replacing the files in the top of your WHMCS install those are the things like /cart.php ect

Let me know if you still have issues