reCAPTCHA v2 Wont Show

3791ridde

I just googled WHM Press. Not what I am using, I have static site, no cms at all. Unless it came from my host. I am leasing WHMCS from my host. Thats where I downloaded the software and get my upgrades from. I will just look around for a sutible template. Thank you,

I just googled WHM Press. Not what I am using, I have static site, no cms at all. Unless it came from my host. I am leasing WHMCS from my host. Thats where I downloaded the software and get my upgrades from. I will just look around for a sutible template. Thank you,

That's where the sixwhmpress template comes from. You need to work with them if you want to integrate recapcha 2 fully into the system.

Other than that, as Brian mentioned, you can wait for v7, which will include this on the registration and ticket forms. That should be released in the next week or two (most likely).