Service not updating

Hello,

Currently I am new with whmcs but I had a product/service configured with one module and now changed the module to another one completely different but the name is the same, I mean I did not erase and create it again from 0.

The problem now is that when I make an order in whmcs admin interface and select this product it appears the data from the old module.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

These forums are for user-to-user support. For a guaranteed response from WHMCS staff, feel free to open a support ticket.

You can change which configurable options are associated with a product via Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services > Edit > Configurable Options tab.

If you do not wish to associate these configurable options with this product, you can de-select it from the product configuration by Ctrl + clicking the configurable option group names from the list.