Whmcs - Solusvm - Disable VM auto delete

Hello,

I am running whmcs 6.3.1 with SolusVM module (solusvmpro). I think everything runs fine, with some exception.

When I loggin as admin and I cancel an order (that is active), the whmcs API terminates the SolusVM user (deleting user and VM on solusvm node). It would be nice if, once I cancel the order, the virtual machine on solusvm just shutdown, but not delete.

I saw many whmcs hacked and it would be a huge problem if the hacker manages to delete all solusvm virtual machines. If he just stops them, this would be a big problem.

On SETUP > Automation Settings, the Enable Termination is allready unticked.

Any sugestions?

Thank you

When I loggin as admin and I cancel an order (that is active), the whmcs API terminates the SolusVM user

Yes, thats standard (and advised at the time) for cancelling an order.

I saw many whmcs hacked and it would be a huge problem if the hacker manages

If they have access to your WHMCS they can do total damage to everything, irrespective of a change in diversion from standard functionality of any specific module.