Upgrade several error

Hi all

I'm trying for a year to do the upgrade WHMCS 5 to 6, I tried at least 10 times without result, I tried everything I could find on your forum, always same error "Down for Maintenance (Err 2)

An upgrade is currently in progress ... Please come back soon ... "

I have a valid license.

Why be so dificult to upgrade? perhaps intentionally because you have to upgrade service fees may apply?

This last time when I try, and if I can step to another system, with WHMCS I always upgrade issues.

I also changed in DB with the new version, no nothing works.

I regret having chosen WHMCS.

You can help me ?

yes , all is ok, have php 5.6

- - - Updated - - -

When install a new fresh WHMCS work fine, but when try to upgrade when is old my DB have an error.

But have set in DB, tblconfigutration a new version whmcs 6.3.1

if you have a good copy of your old v5 database, what I would suggest to try is to make a copy of it and use that copy in a new WHMCS installation - the install process should convert it to a v6 database.

Nothing, the same mistake. I have to leave WHMCS. I can not upgrade. Luckily I have a few clients and I can also transfer them manually to ClientExec. Thank you

When you see that error, it means that you haven't completed the upgrade. Instead of blaming WHMCS immediately, look at other problems that can be causing this issue, or have someone take a look at what could be wrong with your site/server.

Typically , this is client error, not software. That's not to say that there are no software errors in the process, but more often than not, this is the result of client error

When you see that error, it means that you haven't completed the upgrade. Instead of blaming WHMCS immediately, look at other problems that can be causing this issue, or have someone take a look at what could be wrong with your site/server.

Typically , this is client error, not software. That's not to say that there are no software errors in the process, but more often than not, this is the result of client error

The site/server is Ok. Fresh whmcs work fine. The upgrade on old DB is a problem.

I tried everything I found on the net or in this forum, anything does not work, getting this error. I tried 10 times in the span of one year, nothing. To you it seem normal for an upgrade must be so difficult especially for a paid product?

not talking about the fact when it is limited and difficult to customize a template .....

If the upgrade procedure need pay it must be said clearly.