Issue (after upgrade to 6.3.0) when performing localApi command - PHP error

webio

Hello,

after upgrade to 6.3.0 when I'm performing localApi command I'm getting this error (where "C:\.....\" is correct path to WHMCS which has been replaced here):

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Invalid "{"language":"","fullName":" ","countryName":null}" locale.' in C:\.....\WHMCS\vendor\symfony\translation\Symfony\Component\Translation\Translator.php:437 Stack trace: #0 C:\.....\WHMCS\vendor\symfony\translation\Symfony\Component\Translation\Translator.php(247): Symfony\Component\Translation\Translator->assertValidLocale(Object(WHMCS\User\Client)) #1 C:\.....\WHMCS\vendor\symfony\translation\Symfony\Component\Translation\Translator.php(210): Symfony\Component\Translation\Translator->getCatalogue(Object(WHMCS\User\Client)) #2 C:\.....\WHMCS\vendor\illuminate\support\Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade.php(217): Symfony\Component\Translation\Translator->trans('custom_field.15...', Array, 'dynamicMessages', Object(WHMCS\User\Client)) #3 C:\.....\WHMCS\includes\classes\WHMCS\CustomField.php(0): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic('trans', Array) #4 C:\.....\WHMCS\includes\classes\WHMCS\CustomField.php(0): WHMCS\Application\Suppor in C:\.....\WHMCS\includes\classes\WHMCS\Terminus.php on line 0 

I'm running WHMCS on Windows system with PHP 5.5.

Regards

EDIT: It looks like issue is with includes\classes\WHMCS\CustomField.php file.

Edited by webio

Hello Webio,

Can you update this request with a file showing the exact API call you made (including the arguments passed in) so we can investigate this further?

I ran some sample localAPI calls and they worked without issue on my dev installation.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Hello,

i have the same problem. Reported with ticket id QYE-658064

Response from the Support:

I can advise w ehave identified the problem lies with custom product fields. Case #CORE-9918 is open with our developers in order to have this reviewed for future releases. Unfortunately, I cannot provide an estimated time for completion for this, however I expect it will be in the next maintenance release (6.3.1).

Please create a hotfix for this problem. All my modules does not working yet.

Thanks

Regards

Bjoern

P.S. I can send my code to validate this error with 6.3.0. With 6.2.2 was this problem not exists.

Hello,

I am glad to hear the issue was tracked down. Having reviewed the case and the proposed fix it will effect external API connections for the same one specific API call GetClientsProducts. It does not effect other API calls.

Have a great day,

Nate C