Where can I edit the Congratulations page.

Mike4286

Hello, I am looking to edit the Congratulation text after a customer submits a domain request. What is the fie that I need to edit? I would just like to add " Scroll down and click continue " because the top "Click to continue button does nothing.

I am using a custom default theme.

u1RuJc3.png

i'd agree about using Language Overrides... but one other thing to be aware of is that the "Comparison" order form (which I think from your image your site is using) is no longer shipped with WHMCS.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Version_6.2_Release_Notes

Deprecation of old order form templates - As of WHMCS Version 6.2, the Cart, Slider, Comparison and Vertical Steps order form templates will no longer be shipped with new version ofWHMCS. You can continue to use these order form templates, but they will no longer be receiving any updates in future versions of WHMCS.

so basically, it should still work today, but might not going forward as WHMCS gets updated...

• 4 years later...
On 04/06/2020 at 11:57, Olusola Adeoti said:

I am using the latest version of whmcs, please how I can I edit the default congratulation message?

the answer would still be the same - using Language Overrides to provide alternative text for your chosen language(s).

$_LANG['domainavailable1'] = "Congratulations!";
$_LANG['domainavailable2'] = "is available!";