Multiple currencies

chateaux

I would like to sell some of my hosting in different currencies as we have a number of markets that we deal with.

Essentially I want to set and forget the prices:

A: Shared hosting in the US - $9.95 / m (USD is the base currency)

B: Shared hosting in the EU - €9.95 / m

I don't want the system to convert anything from A -> B or from B -> A, the prices are fixed regardless of the exchange rate fluctuation. The reason being that if prices are linked to A, and someone has paid B, their rate could go up and down each month. Now some of our hosting is in countries where the exchange rate fluctuations are pretty big which is causing people to think twice about a USD pegged hosting.

I note when adding a product, I can add the fixed price in a given currency however this seems to cause problems:

1. When placing an order in currency B, customer ends up with a $0.00 in the basket and no product selected

2. When a customer logs into their account and searches for products, all products in currency B are not listed

Is there a resolution for this short of setting up a WHMCS install for each regions (not a workable option).

thanks

1. When placing an order in currency B, customer ends up with a $0.00 in the basket and no product selected

that sounds as though the pricing for the product in currency B isn't setup correctly, or there is something changing the currency setting in the template...

2. When a customer logs into their account and searches for products, all products in currency B are not listed

this will be intentional because an existing customer in WHMCS cannot change their currency - nor should you try to do it for them!

if a customer has previously bought a product in currency A, they cannot then buy another product in currency B - they will either have to purchase the other product in currency A, or setup a new account so that they can buy using currency B.