Active domain cant be managed if there is the same domain in cancelled status

If you have two exact domain name in the same client area (one was registered and wasnt renewed and then the client registered as new again the same domain when it was available). If you try to manage the Active domain the let side menu with the actions (manage DNs, etc) is disabled. I guess cause there is the same domain in the same client account with Cancelled/expired status.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have attempted to reproduce this on my development environment and was not able to reproduce it. I did note an issues to mention to you: The domain's ID is used in the code and the URL. You might want to make sure that you check the registration data and next due date match the domain you want to manage.

If you are still having this issue on your installation, its something we would need to investigate further on that specific installation. Thus a support ticket is the best way to move towards resolution.

Have a great day,

Nate C