Question about Direct Debit or something similar.

-M-

First off; we don't use the invoice/billing system of WHMCS. So we don't need a payment gateway module or any extensive coding.

Currently we have only 1 "payment" option, which is called "billing by email". However we wish to add another option which would be called "by bank".

When a customer selects the "by bank" option it should show 2 text fields:

- IBAN

- BIC

That's all. It only needs to store them in the database and shown on the order notification, which is send by email. All offered options (free and commercial) are way, way too extensive for this simple use. Most of them use real payment gateways, which we don't even need.

Can someone create this. I know I can add custom client fields, however they will always show up, no matter what option you choose as payment. I just want to keep the order form clean and tidy.

I am even willing to pay a small fee for your time, if needed. Or if someone call give a decent example or point me in the right way, will also be appreciated.

On a sidenote; I took a glance at the template.php (in the GatewayDevKit), however that's also too extensive for me.

Thank you in advance.

Use the "Bank Transfer" gateway, you have a text box you define any information like (Bank Name, IBAN, BIC, etc).

you can find it inside Admin Area -> Setup -> Payments -> *Payment Gateways* page

I already selected Bank Transfer, but there are no options for bank name, iban, bic?

I mean you can type anything you want like IBAN and/or BIC :)

You mean custom fields? Well than we have a new problem. Those fields will always been shown no matter what payment option you select. This is exactly what I meant with my first post.

This is what should happen:

- Select Payment option 1 > nothing happens.

- Select Payment option 2 > You get 2 extra fields (which need to be filled in): IBAN / BIC.