Resellerclub Error for .ca

I believe the telephone number should consist of the 3-digit number area code, I've had a similar issue in the past, and thats what I ended up doing.

Canadian phone number sample:

(3-digit area code) - (first three digits) - (rest four digits)

250-668-8148

Regards,

I ended up using my backup system to register which is still on v5 and it worked without a problem. Luckily I still have that system alive and the client details were already in there. Phew

Still couldn't get it to work with 6 though

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the telephone number should consist of the 3-digit number area code, I've had a similar issue in the past, and thats what I ended up doing.

Canadian phone number sample:

(3-digit area code) - (first three digits) - (rest four digits)

250-668-8148

Regards,

I had exactly that. I had used 6135555555 but still wouldn't work. That's what I used in v5 and it worked fine.

Also tried 16135555555 +1.6135555555 613-555-5555 and many many more.

I ended up using my backup system to register which is still on v5 and it worked without a problem. Luckily I still have that system alive and the client details were already in there. Phew

Still couldn't get it to work with 6 though

Setup a correct default domain registration address, and use it as your clients' default domain registration address.

I don't have it setup as default as I use multiple registrars for various domains and like to manually approve each one and select the registrar.

This isn't the clients first domain name and all others registered fine. .coms worked fine its just the .CA that wouldn't.

I email resellerclub and they told me that the issue is with whmcs so they have to deal with it.

After much grief and frustration I am still unable to register .CA domain names with resellerclub plugin.

The error is {telno=Invalid TelNo for North America}

I was able to register .com for the same user and also .com and .net for other users. But .CA would not work.

Verified with resellerclub that 6135554444 should be a correct entry for tel number in client.

Hello,

We are aware of an issue creating contacts with reseller club where the phone number contains 12 digits. This was given case MODULE-6278. When you look at the module debug log what function for reseller club is returning this error? If its happening during contact/add, I suspect that the fix for MODULE-6278.

It is targeted at registrarfunctions.php and thus may effect eNom as well.

Have a great day,

Nate C

I am also experiencing {telno=Invalid TelNo for North America} error message when I tried to register .ca domains. I only use one registrar - Netearthone.

It looks like whmcs may not fix this issue for a while as it is specific to .ca domains so we need workaround. Any idea?

thanks

• 2 months later...