Looking for a couple of Modules/Addons

I have spent a couple hours already searching the forums for something that I could use for either of my desires. So far I have not found any threads after spending over an hour on it.

The first one is I would like to be able to restrict past customers with outstanding invoices because they failed to comply with the TOS by simply submitting a cancellation request. I don't care if their reason for not cancelling was because "Your service sucks" or whatever, I just want to make sure that they are not getting services in the future without handling the overdue invoice situation without contacting my billing department to work out the issue from the past.

The second one, which involves the updates to my TOS, Privacy and AUP. I would like a way to force my customers to acknowledge any updates to any of the policies. While I know I can send an email notifying them that there are changes, I would prefer that they acknowledge the changes. Is there already something out there that supports this even if it is not exactly how I envision it?

I wish I had more time to search without making this post but I am sitting here doing my nightly checks on customer accounts that have gone unpaid and trying to collect and I suddenly thought about these as being a possibility to help me prevent these issues from occuring in the future.

I would appreciate the communities advice and help on these topics. Thank you.

The first one is I would like to be able to restrict past customers with outstanding invoices because they failed to comply with the TOS by simply submitting a cancellation request. I don't care if their reason for not cancelling was because "Your service sucks" or whatever, I just want to make sure that they are not getting services in the future without handling the overdue invoice situation without contacting my billing department to work out the issue from the past.

I don't know if there's a module for this but for sure it can be accomplished with an action hook.

The second one, which involves the updates to my TOS, Privacy and AUP. I would like a way to force my customers to acknowledge any updates to any of the policies. While I know I can send an email notifying them that there are changes, I would prefer that they acknowledge the changes. Is there already something out there that supports this even if it is not exactly how I envision it?

There are some modules about this but I can't remember their names. Anyway, again, this is another goal that you can achieve developing an action hook, a very simple addon module and a custom page where you redirect users in order to let them accept your TOS.

as Kian suggests, I think the first could be handled by a hook... alternatively, by assigning these customers to a client group, and then using a client group addon to prevent access... though that may be overkill and a simple action hook would be easier. :)

the second might be handled by the "Force TOS" addon - https://www.whmcs.com/appstore/107/Force-TOS-when-update.html

if you want to try it, i'd certainly suggest using the free trial version first before purchase - it hasn't been updated for a long while, so there's no guarantee it would work with v6 (if that's what you're currently using).

I did am module call Agree Term before they signup they need to agree the term now am planning to add a new feature that when client login panel it auto pop up and force client agree, if not it will be auto logout. I will to force my client to accept the new term if not they unable to access the services