Trying to accept an order of my customer

TheGiveAway

Hi,

I'm trying to accept an order of my customer of Shared hosting & domain.

I setup the product to "auto setup after payment" by mistake, instead of making it auto setup after accepting pending order.

Usually the domain doesn't signup through the WHMCS affiliate domain reseller automatically, but now the domain was sent automatically, but it is fine, there isn't any problem with that.

The only problem is, when I'm trying to accept the SharedHosting+Domain order, I just can't because the system constantly tells me that an account on this server has the same initial 8 characters as the username, and the username has to be unique.

I have tries 10 different random domains and it still doesn't work, even though I really don't have that many customers which doesn't make any sense that all these usernames are unavailable.

I just can't accept the order, I checked WHM but there isn't any account opened with this domain, However, the domain is registered with the domain reseller(but I don't want to cancel the order, refund the customer and ask them to register again, because I really don't know how to assign them a domain to their new shared hosting manually.)

I've attached a photo of the situation.

http://s3.postimg.org/4uxocod0z/problem.png

Thank you very much!