upgrade to 5.3.14 Bug in api

To post remove: style="visibility: hidden; width: 0px; min-width: 0px; display: none;"

I updated but the updateclientproduct function from api is broken!

I fixed it using the file: updateclientproduct.php from 5.3.13.

I don't know if there is another error.

Please check out the patches before release.

I am running 5.3.14, and the updateclientproduct API function is working for me. At least the external API for that function appears to work. Exactly what is not working for you, and are you using the Internal or External API?

Hello,

There is a slight typo in your code example. You don't have a closing brace after 'blah'. However with that fixed I was able to make this work without issue. I placed the code in an addClient hook:

function create_forum_account($vars) {

$values['serviceid']=2;

$values['customfields']=base64_encode(serialize(['1'=>'5']));

$command='updateclientproduct';

$results=localAPI($command,$values,1);

die(print_r($results));

// Run code to create remote forum account here...

}

add_hook("ClientAdd",1,"create_forum_account");

It returned success and changed the file.

If the missing bracket is not in your actual production code and you are still experiencing trouble, please open a support ticket so we can investigate the particular installation more deeply.

Thanks very much,

Nate C

In the support ticket we were able to reproduce this issue. It effects API calls that require arrays being serialized to be passed in. If the serialized string is longer then 4096 chars it was hitting some new input validation we introduced. I have opened CORE-8549 to track the improvements to this input validation. Thanks to MejorServer for reporting the issue and to everyone else who helped to narrow down the issue.

Nate C