whmcs version info and upgrading

meeven

I am sure this must sound dumb to experienced users, but if you'll bear with me :oops:, how do I find out which version I am currently using?

Also, is there a how-to somewhere on upgrading? If I am on 3.2 now and want to upgrade to 3.4, should I do it sequentially (to 3.3 first and then to 3.4) or can I jump straight to 3.4?

Thanks in advance.

• WHMCS CEO

And remember that there will be more changed template files than listed in the readme file for doing an upgrade accross 2 versions. You'll need to update all the template files in a custom template folder (excluding header & footer) to be sure you get them all.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO
Yes, it would be good if we know which are the changed files to upgrade them and save out custom job (templated etc)

Thanks

Just read the readme file upgrade instructions - it lists the changed template files you need to update there - there are only 5.

There will be no changed files only version for 3.4.

Matt