Cannot Switch Between aWHMCS Profiles

Tee

In the new aWHMCS I have created several staff profiles so that I can often view the ticket queues of my team. Mine is an admin account and others are support user accounts without admin roles assigned.

However, after entering the app as a support user I can now no longer switch back to any other profile, the profile switcher (along with many other functions) are missing. When I start the app it goes straight into the same users profile.

I envisage the only way to correct this would be to uninstall the app or delete all its data and start again, only entering my own admin profile, which I don't want to do.

Please advise.

I envisage the only way to correct this would be to uninstall the app or delete all its data and start again, only entering my own admin profile, which I don't want to do.

You might want to try that. Also, make sure you're on the latest version of the app as well.

I got around it by making the support operator user a full admin then switching back to my main admin profile. After that I reverted the user back to support operator.

Not ideal though, surely this is not by design?