Webmin / GPL Virtualmin module for WHMCS

dsaunier

Question

Hello,

*Very* old subject I know (I could not even post a follow up in that thread), but after many searches on this forum as well as WebHostingTalk, I was wondering why there still only seems to be a WHMCS module for VirtualMin Pro only ? Not possible to create one for Webmin or the GPL version of VirtualMin ? Anybody else interested ? I also take it for granted that this list of module is up to date ?

My goal is to use Webmin only, I like VirtualMin Pro a lot but its cost does not make sense in my current need to create hosting account for a non-profit organization on my server.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, older threads seemed to underline Webmin did not offer an API - maybe not at the time, but apparently now it does.

1 answer to this question

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

I can confirm the list on our website is up to date , and we do not currently have a VirtualMin GPL module.

However if this is something in which people are interested, feel free to submit a feature request at https://requests.whmcs.com

It would also be possible to create your own module using our provisioning module development kit: http://docs.whmcs.com/Developer_Resources