WHMCS drop down menu randomly stopped working

CoMBoZo

Firstly this is my first post in the WHMCS forum so I take this opportunity to say hello to you all!!

I have little issue with WHMCS drop down menu in the client area as it does not appear anymore and just links to #. I updated jquery.js but still having the same problem, I be grateful if anyone could tell me what my problem is as some clients cannot access there services at the moment.

Thanks.

my whmcs website is: http://secure.combozo.com/

anyone can help?

if it's a problem with just the Flat theme, personally i'd have been tempted to contact the theme author for help - as John says, the default appears to be working fine.

however, if I force your site to use the Flat theme, I can see the problem that you describe.

it is almost certainly going to be a jquery issue - either something required is not being called, or something that is is being called multiple times... in your case, I think the latter.

in the <head> section, there are two calls to 'jquery-ui.min.js' - one for the Flat theme, and another direct from Google - you should only need to call it once (as the Flat theme demo does)... you could try removing the two Googleapi references from below the SSLStore CSS reference and see if that helps.

if not, then the quickest solution might be to just install the theme again.

if it's a problem with just the Flat theme, personally i'd have been tempted to contact the theme author for help - as John says, the default appears to be working fine.

however, if I force your site to use the Flat theme, I can see the problem that you describe.

it is almost certainly going to be a jquery issue - either something required is not being called, or something that is is being called multiple times... in your case, I think the latter.

in the <head> section, there are two calls to 'jquery-ui.min.js' - one for the Flat theme, and another direct from Google - you should only need to call it once (as the Flat theme demo does)... you could try removing the two Googleapi references from below the SSLStore CSS reference and see if that helps.

if not, then the quickest solution might be to just install the theme again.

I have tried that but nothing done !

please see my website you may be find the problem :( my clients can't use the menu tabs because of this problem , any help ?

• 11 months later...