Moving Domain/Hosting Package from my Account to a New Customer Account

Thesales

I started a small hosting company for my website design clients. I had all of their domains and hosting packages on my free shared account and then leased a dedicated server and transferred everything to the new server.

Now, I want to break out all of the domains and hosting accounts into new packages under the new customers and then invoice them AND transfer ownership of the domains to them. (I purchased ENON Pro which did/does a great job of moving the domain name but not the hosting account.)

Do I set up accounts in WHM first or WHMCS? When I tried to add anew customer to WHMCS it said domain already exists in my account.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi,

The WHM/cPanel Import Script in WHMCS will save you time importing existing accounts into WHMCS: http://docs.whmcs.com/CPanel/WHM_Import

Great, thanks!

Will this work even if the account is not listed? For example, I have xyz domain as part of my 100 domains. I have my webhostingcompany.com that has 10 of these domains going to other people and the other 90 are part of my "personal" domains.

DoI make an account in WHM first w/o any products and then use this script?