Resubscribe Paypal subscription

Carlos5

Hello all,

I have searched the forum but I can not find the answer. Here is the problem, My client had a credit card difficulty with paypal so his subscription payment to me was cancelled. He has since resolved the issue and I need to re-subcribe him, How do I do that through WHMCS so that his payments are properly credited. I thought there used to be a way to regenerate the subscription payment and send it in an email but I can't figure out how to do that anymore. Please help.

Thanks

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

WHMCS will prevent users from creating a PayPal Subscription for overdue invoices (otherwise their payments would be late every month).

So the client will need to make a one-time payment on their current unpaid invoice, wait for their next invoice to be generated and pay is on or before the due date in order to create a new PayPal Subscription.

Documentation: http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal#PayPal_Subscriptions.2FRecurring_Billing