problem with cloudflare and whmcs bridge

zubair

Hi Friends

my website link is webexpert.co.za

I want to use cloudflare service with my website but its giving me real pain right now. When ever i do domain lookup or whois, its not working. you can also check. currently cloudflare service is activated on my website "www.webexpert.co.za" just visit my site and do the domain search from homepage. At first time it works but after that on domain search page if you search another domain, it won't work.

please help me in getting rid of this weird problem.

thanks

i removed that problem (Cloudflare) from my website, but if you teach me how to install cloudflare correctly with whmcsbridge + wordpress, i will be thankful to you.

Hi zubair,

I have just loaded your domain and it loads perfectly. On IP lookup though it seems you are not using Cloudflare, IP is owned by Unified Layer.

Did you make sure you changed your domains Nameservers after Cloudflare scanned your records?

To add to that JS issues which are very common issues with Cloudflare if you do get it working make sure you disable Rocketloader & don't make your CDN rules too strict.

Thanks, Ben.

Hi zubair,

I have just loaded your domain and it loads perfectly. On IP lookup though it seems you are not using Cloudflare, IP is owned by Unified Layer.

Did you make sure you changed your domains Nameservers after Cloudflare scanned your records?

To add to that JS issues which are very common issues with Cloudflare if you do get it working make sure you disable Rocketloader & don't make your CDN rules too strict.

Thanks, Ben.

as i said earlier, i removed cloudflare from my website because it was full of pain experience for me. I tried disabling rocketloader and make CDN rules not too strict as well, but no results... :(

if any have any idea to install cloudflare with whmcs bridge and wordpress, please tell me. so i will try cloudflare again.

as i said earlier, i removed cloudflare from my website because it was full of pain experience for me. I tried disabling rocketloader and make CDN rules not too strict as well, but no results... :(

if any have any idea to install cloudflare with whmcs bridge and wordpress, please tell me. so i will try cloudflare again.

If you setup Cloudflare now I can help you troubleshoot issues through this thread if thats ok? It shouldn't take long.

Thanks, Ben.

ok, if you are currently online please reply to this post asap please. so that i will install cloudflare soon after your confirmation

- - - Updated - - -

If you setup Cloudflare now I can help you troubleshoot issues through this thread if thats ok? It shouldn't take long.

Thanks, Ben.

are you still online?

Hi Ben

its propagated now, you can please check

Its still resolving from old IP address from my side give it ten minutes.

Also are you using cPanel email? If you are not remove all imported DNS records except the A-Record and CNAME pointing to your website URL / IP address. Take a look at the attached image 'if cpanel email not being used.png' attached for correct DNS.

If you are using cPanel Email take a look at image for correct DNS.

Its important to remove unneeded entries to stop CF Reolvers getting your real IP address.

'if cpanel email not being used.PNG'

Thanks Ben.

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked your domain with a Cloudflare resolver. Remove the following from Cloudflare DNS Settings:

cpanel.webexpert.co.za

ftp.webexpert.co.za

Only remove webmail.webexpert.co.za if you are not using cPanel email. Remember you will have to access cPanel using http://173.254.73.**:2082/ after you remove those entries. You will not be able to access it using: webexpert.co.za/cpanel

Thanks Ben.

if cpanel email is being used.PNG

Its still resolving from old IP address from my side give it ten minutes.

Also are you using cPanel email? If you are not remove all imported DNS records except the A-Record and CNAME pointing to your website URL / IP address. Take a look at the attached image 'if cpanel email not being used.png' attached for correct DNS.

If you are using cPanel Email take a look at image for correct DNS.

Its important to remove unneeded entries to stop CF Reolvers getting your real IP address.

'[ATTACH=CONFIG]7723[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7727[/ATTACH]'

Thanks Ben.

please change you dns to the following and then check

please check the image

changdns.jpg

When ever i do domain lookup or whois, its not working. you can check at https://www.webexpert.co.za/clients-area/?ccce=domainchecker and do the domain search. it won't work.

Please come here so I can better assist you: /https://ictu.co.uk/livechat/chat.php?code=U0VSVkVSUEFHRQ__ in real time.

Edited by Infopro
Killed Link

Hi

I activated cloudflare on my following website

webexpert.co.za

after i installed cloudflare, i can't able to lookup domains.

you can also check by going on following link and looking up any domain name

https://www.webexpert.co.za/clients-area/?ccce=domainchecker

go on the above link and search domain and see its not working.

please give me any solution what should i do now.

i am stuck with it since 2 weeks

I hope anyone will find some solution asap.

• WHMCS Support Manager

@zubair: I'm currently able to check domains on your website. But it looks like Cloudflare is currently disabled.

I've seen some users reporting problems using their Rocket Loader feature, so try disabling Rocket Loader and you should be fine to use Cloudflare without it.