Exchange Currencies Isue

sychern

If your default currency is MYR and USD is a secondary, you wouldn't be able to use the auto-update functionality native to WHMCS.

You've indicated that you've set your prices in USD, while your default currency is MYR. When WHMCS auto-updates prices based upon the exchange rates, it updates all currencies based off of your default currency; the default currency isn't changed by the auto-updater.

However, if I've misunderstood your message and USD is your default currency with MYR being a secondary currency, you can automatically update the exchange rates and/or automatically update the prices.

If your default currency is MYR and USD is a secondary, you wouldn't be able to use the auto-update functionality native to WHMCS.

You've indicated that you've set your prices in USD, while your default currency is MYR. When WHMCS auto-updates prices based upon the exchange rates, it updates all currencies based off of your default currency; the default currency isn't changed by the auto-updater.

However, if I've misunderstood your message and USD is your default currency with MYR being a secondary currency, you can automatically update the exchange rates and/or automatically update the prices.

The default for WHMCS is USD. I edited it and changed it to MYR. Then I created new currency USD.

Thus, MYR's rate is 1.0 while USD's rate is 0.300. Is that correct way to do such change? I referred to WHMCS's KB...

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Your configuration should be fine, so now you need to specify your product and/or domain pricing in MYR manually.

Once that's done, click the Setup > Payments > Currencies > Update Product Prices button, and WHMCS will automatically calculate the USD pricing based upon the exchange rate.

Relevant documentation: http://docs.whmcs.com/Currencies#Auto_Updating_Prices