Error control bug with invoices, transactions, orders

durangod

I found that when deleting invoices, transactions, or orders. That if you simply click the delete button and dont select anything (no checks on items) that it will still ask you "are you sure you want to delete..." and if you choose yes then it does nothing.

I assume they all use the same class structure to do the delete which is why they are all the same.

What should happen is if you dont select an item and you click delete, it should say "you must select an item" instead of the confirm delete as it does now. So somewhere in the class error control its not checking the array for null or empty array i assume.

Hello,

In general our philosophy with the admin area is that admin knows what they are doing don't put any blocks in place. Not deleting anything when nothing is selected is in fact the correct behavior. I agree however that warning the user is a better overall experience. As such I have opened case 5371 to track this request.

Have a great day,

Nate C