Manual payment confirmation?

mcpacific

• 11 months later...
Look on the right. Invoice Payment Confirmation > Send Email

imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1658x241q50/905/x9RvCI.png

p.s. Yes, my client is Elvis

Hi there - Just wondering if there is a way to manually RE-SEND a payment confirmation? I can't see this function, unless I was to cancel the payment and make a new identical payment and then send paymet confirmation as you have indicated above... which is messy to say the least.

Any ideas?

Hi there - Just wondering if there is a way to manually RE-SEND a payment confirmation? I can't see this function, unless I was to cancel the payment and make a new identical payment and then send paymet confirmation as you have indicated above... which is messy to say the least.

two ways I can think of - you could resend it using the method posted by Kian (which is the way I would do it!)... or if you have already sent the confirmation, and want to resend - you could go to the client's profile in the admin area, click the emails tab and click the re-send button next to the appropriate email (2nd from right next to delete).