patch 5.3.9 - Table has no columns - Admin Area

messer

Upgraded from 5.3.8 to 5.3.9 using incremental patch.

All graphs in Admin Area had "Table has no columns"

Uploaded all files from full 5.3.9 version to admin area and still the same error.

This happed on 2 different installations.

Vincent_g,

Please get a support ticket in. I have not heard any other reports of people unable to login without the 2fa issue. We will need to check your installation to see what is happening.

Messer,

There is an already reported issue with the charts when running under php 5.2.x. We gave it case #5079. We have a patch under code review right now and I expect we will be posting a hotfix in the next hour or two. When that is done I will come back and update this forum thread. If you need it resolved quicker then that, php 5.2.x has been End of Lifed for a number of years now and I would strongly recommend upgrading.

I am going to close this thread for new comments, as its already collected reports of multiple different issues which make it hard for new readers to follow. I will update it when a hotfix is published for case 5079.

Nate C